I studied Medicine at the University of Western Australia, graduating in 1989. I completed my initial intern and residency in Perth, before moving to Sydney to work with the Royal Australian Navy. I moved back to Perth in 1996 to pursue a surgical career in Orthopaedics, finishing the Advanced Surgical Training Scheme in May 2002. I developed a special interest in Paediatric Orthopaedics, and undertook a fellowship at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto in 2003-4. On returning to Australian and entering Private Practice, I subsequently developed a strong interest in Foot & Ankle surgery.
I am married, with two young children - who occupy any available time when not practicing.
University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS, (1989)
I have obtained Post-Graduate Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada.
The Western Australian Medical Board
General orthopaedics - Foot & Ankle Surgery - Lower limb arthroscopy - Paediatric surgery
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Associationn
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
CURRENT APPOINTMENTS (Public Hospitals)
- Princess Margaret Hospital for Children
PRIVATE HOSPITAL VISITING RIGHTS
- Hollywood Private Hospital
- St John of God Hospital (Subiaco)
MY PARTICULAR INTERESTS ARE
All aspects of foot & ankle surgery, lower limb arthroscopic surgery, all aspects of paediatric orthopaedic conditions.